If you are looking for a tool to convert PDF to editable Word, please read the Top 3 ways to save PDF files to editable Word doc in Windows 7. But if you are in need of a Word to PDF converter, you can take the following information for reference. It introduces you the top 3 ways to convert Microsoft Word 2007 files to PDF files.
1. Free “Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS” add-in
“Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS” add-in for Office 2007 allows you to export and save to the PDF and XPS formats. It is free of charge and available on Microsoft official website. After download and installation of this supplement, the Word to PDF conversion function is added to your Office 2007 programs. So you can follow the following steps
1. Open the Word 2007 file you want to convert to PDF.
2. Click the Office button to select “Save As”, and then select “PDF” Or “XPS”.
3. Select a location for your PDF, give it a name, and make sure the “Save as type” is set to “PDF”. Then click on the “Publish” button.
This is another free Word to PDF conversion solution. As its name indicates, freepdfconvert.com is a web-based Word to PDF converter. No download or installation is required. It is very convenient. The only drawback is that it is less secure thank desktop PDF converter.
1. Upload your files to this online service. (You can zip your source files before uploading.)
2. Enter your email address and click Convert button.
3. Receive the conversion results from email box.
Note: This tool can also convert Excel, PowerPoint, Images, Web Pages and other files to PDF.
3. Nemo PDF Converter
Nemo PDF Converter is a nice desktop PDF conversion tool. It can help you convert Word2010/2007/2003 files to PDF with all your original formats retained, like text images, tables, links, etc. Even your Word files are password-protected, it also can do the conversion job efficiently. Since this application features batch conversion, you can convert all your Word files to PDF in a single task, greatly saving your time.
1. Download and install PDF Converter.
2. Import your Word 2007 files.
3. Select output folder to save generated PDF files.
4. Click Convert button.
Note: Nemo PDF Converter is more than a Word to PDF converter. It is also a Excel to PDF converter and PDF to Word converter.