When you need to open and read your Adobe PDF files, you can simply download the free Adobe Reader. But when it comes to edit your PDF files, it’s impossible for you to do it by using the free tool. For this case, you need to purchase Adobe Acrobat Professional, which is the standard application for creating and editing PDF documents and files. If you don’t want to pay for it, one way you can try is to convert your PDF files to editable Word doc.
As for how to convert Adobe PDF to Word doc, there’re usually 2 options: desktop PDF conversion tool and online PDF conversion service. The former is more secure while the latter is more convenient without involving download and installation.
1. Desktop PDF conversion tool
Nemo PDF to Word is a free PDF to Word converter that converts PDF to editable Word files (*.doc, *.rtf) in seconds. After conversion, you can easily get high-quality and easy-to-edit Word documents with original text, layouts, images and more of the output PDF files exactly retained. Moreover, you can enjoy fast and accurate conversion through its batch and partial conversion abilities.
1. Download and install Nemo PDF To Word.
2. Import your PDF files.
3. Select output file format and folder.
4. Convert PDF files to Word doc.
2. Online PDF conversion service
If you only need to convert a small PDF file to Word doc, you can use this method. But if you have a large PDF or lots for PDF files, it’s highly suggested to install a free PDF to Word converter. By using an online service, you can usually do your job by the following steps.
1. Go to the PDF2Word Online webpage and click on the “Browse” button.
2. Choose the PDF file you want to convert to Word.
3. Click “Upload and Convert.” The PDF file will convert to a word processing document. Do not navigate away from the webpage while the conversion is taking place or else you will have to start the process over.
4. Click on the download link that appears after the PDF file has been converted in order to save the Word document.